Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowls
Last week I brought you an easy beef stir fry for your meal prep Sundays. This week, we took the same concept, but put a little mexican twist on it. This cauliflower rice bowl is so simple and the perfect meal to meal prep with for the week ahead!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- 1lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 cup cherry tomatos
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Optional toppings: black olives, onions, jalapenos and shredded cheese
- On medium heat, add in ghee to a large skillet.
- Add in your ground beef and taco seasoning and stir until cooked.
- Add in your cauliflower rice and sautee for 10 more minutes.
- Assemble your bowls with the cauliflower rice and beef, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, salsa and any other additional toppings. This should make four lunches!