Shrimp Power Bowls
These bowls are ALMOST too pretty to eat. Since we started Whole30 we have ended up with tons of fruits and veggies on hand. I wanted to stray away from our normal salad routine and make use of some of the extras we had to come up with a gorgeous bowl full of nutrients and protein. We made these for dinner and half way through decided to make a little more for lunch tomorrow. I promise you this will leave you feeling light and satisfied.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time:
- 1 pound raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 zuchinni, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 large white onion, diced
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash all of your veggies.
- Peel the mango and slice around the sides to avoid the core.
- Dice the onion and zucchini.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes into fourths.
- In a skillet, add in your ghee and cook your shrimp on each side for 3 minutes.
- Assemble your bowls with a base of spring salad mix. Top with your veggies and your shrimp.
- In a small bowl, juice your lemons and add in your olive oil. Whisk together with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle your lemon juice/olive oil over your salad and enjoy!