We haven't had a lot of asian flare to our dinners in a LONG time so I wanted to mix it up this week. This orange chicken is so so so easy to make and just takes a few ingredients to create a flavor party in your mouth. This would go great with some cauliflower rice or brown rice, but we were all riced out after our taco bowls for lunch!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- Juice of one orange
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Cube your chicken into bite size pieces.
- Toss your chicken in a hot skillet with your ghee and sautee for 10 minutes until almost cooked through.
- Add in your orange juice, coconut aminos, ginger and garlic, and bring down to a simmer.
- Stir in your almond flour to thicken your sauce after 5 minutes.
- Continue to simmer for another 5 minutes and serve with rice or your favorite veggie.