Green Bean Fries
We had green bean fries at one of my favorite restaurants up on the lake in New Hampshire and I just knew I had to recreate them. We made these paleo and whole 30 approved so you can feel good about having a traditional side with your favorite sandwich or burger. You can use this breading to make fries out of a ton of your favorite veggies! :)
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 large brown egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In one bowl, mix in your almond flour, paprika and salt/pepper.
- In another, add in your egg and almond milk.
- Wash your green beans and trim the ends.
- Add your green beans into the wet mixture and then toss into the dry mixture until fully coated.
- Place your green beans onto a lined baking sheet and make sure they are not touching each other.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with my whole 30 ketchup!