Ginger Glazed Salmon
Who doesn't love a four ingredient meal? I know the weeknights are such a blur for us that we just come home eat and then soak up the veryyy short window of time we have to relax. Salmon is an easy, healthy meal and if you have an amazing marinade like this one then it is completely irresistible!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Two 4 oz salmon filets
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Brussel Sprouts
*Salt and Pepper and olive oil to taste
- In a large bag, add in your ginger, coconut aminos and salmon. Let the marinade sit for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash your brussel sprouts in cold water and then slice in half length wise.
- Toss your brussel sprouts in olive oil and salt/pepper to taste. Place them on a lined baking sheet with your marinaded salmon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes then serve.