Paprika Sweet Potato Fries
It seems like simple is my mantra these days, but seriously when did it become a thing to make such complicated meals all the time? We are saving those for special occasions and gravitating to the more realistic meals for our crazy schedules. The whole idea behind my blog is to provide recipes and inspiration for real people with hectic lives just like us. The last thing I want to do after a full workday is spend an hour or two cooking and I have a feeling a lot of you out there feel the same way. I love coming up with tips and tricks to help all of you eat clean and healthy without having to compromise too much of your much deserved free time.
These fries are super simple to make and are so much cleaner then any froze sweet potato fry you can buy in the store. If you are meal prepping and want to plan ahead you can always make a big batch a freeze these to have on hand!
4lb sweet potato
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and peel your sweet potatoes.
- Cut your sweet potato into “sticks” similar to what you what expect a fry to look like.
- Toss in olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven on broil and cook for another 5 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with homemade mayo or homemade ketchup!