Lemon Blueberry Muffins
I am loving blueberry EVERYTHING lately. We really wanted to switch up the usual egg breakfast so I decided to make a batch of these this week and was so happy I did!
1 cup blueberries
4 tbsp maple syrup
2 ripe bananas
2 cups almond flour
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400. In a large mixing bowl add in your two bananas. Mash with a fork until completely smooth.
2. Zest your lemon and add to the mashed bananas.
3. Add in your eggs, coconut oil,maple syrup and the juice of your lemon and mix until combined.
4. Mix in your almond flour, baking powder, sea salt until fully combined.
5. Gently fold in your blueberries.
6. Transfer to a oiled muffin tin (filling about half way up) and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown on the top. Enjoy!