Turkey, Apple and Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet
As you know we are on our Whole 30 journey and have loving coming up with some creative breakfast to keep us excited! This breakfast skillet is one of my favorite dishes because it is so flavorful and filling. This kept me full all the way to lunch and for the first time in a long time I didn't get that "hangry" feeling. The ground turkey with apples and sweet potatoes makes for the perfect hash to go under a fried egg or even on its own!
Turkey, Apple and Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet:
1/2 pound ground turkey
2 sweet potatoes
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cube your sweet potatoes.
- Core and dice your apple.
- Add in the ghee into a skillet and let melt.
- Add in your ground turkey and sweet potato. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in the apple and breakfast blend and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Place skillet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Optional * Top with a fried egg for each serving or enjoy on its own :)