Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad
Cobb salads are one of my absolute favorites, but they can be heavy and even really bad for you. I wanted to create a clean cobb salad that will still give you all of the satisfaction without any of the guilt. Get ready to try your new favorite lunch for the summer :)
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Yields: 2 Salads
2 boneless chicken breasts
2 hard boiled eggs
4 cups kale
2 pieces nitrate free bacon
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
1/2 red onion
1/4 cup Tessamae's creamy ranch dressing
Optional: Blue cheese crumbles (omit if Whole30)
1. Grill your chicken for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked. Slice your chicken.
2. In a small saucepan add in an inch of water. Put a strainer on top and place your eggs in. Steam the eggs for 10 minutes and move to an ice bath to chill. Peel your hard boiled eggs.
3. In a skillet, fry your bacon until crispy. Finely chop the cooked bacon.
4. Dice your red onion, cut your grape tomatoes in half and cube your avocado.
5. In a large bowl add in your kale, chicken, hard boiled egg, bacon crumbles, onion, tomatoes and avocado.
6. Top with your dressing and use salad chopper to make the perfect chopped salad.