Beef Stir Fry
This beef stir fry is one of our staples, even when not on Whole30! It is such an easy meal to make, especially when you have some veggies lying around you need to use up. This is completely easy to customize to your liking and such an easy meal prepping idea for the week ahead. We love to make a big batch on Sunday and eat at least two days a week for lunch. I have always found a big bowl of yumminess is the easiest to pack for a working lunch. Ifyou make sure to use healthy fats, lean protein and TONs of veggies then this recipe is guaranteed to keep you full and fuel you for the second half of the work day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Yields: 4
· 1 pound grass fed ground beef
· 2 cups broccoli florets
· 2 red bell peppers
· 1 large white onion
· 1 cup sliced mushrooms
· 2 cloves garlic
· 2 tbsp fresh ginger
· 2 tbsp coconut aminos
· 2 tbsp ghee
1. Wash and dry all of your produce.
2. Prepare your veggies. Cut the stems off your broccoli, dice your bell pepper, dice your onion, mince the garlic and grate your fresh ginger.
3. In a large wok or skillet, add in your ghee and let melt.
4. Once melted add in your ground beef and break up as you cook to get smaller pieces of beef.
5. Add in your garlic and ginger and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add in your broccoli, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes until all veggies are tinder.
7. Stir in your coconut aminos.
8. Store in air tight glass containers and pack for lunch!